Sunday, May 10, 2015

Uniflame Black Cast Iron Cat andirons with Reflective Glass Eyes

Uniflame Black Cast Iron Cat andirons with Reflective Glass Eyes

Purchaser Reviews You Must read before you purchase it.

Bought it for the wife, who loves it...
This was a request from my wife and she loved it. While not totally my thing, I do have to admit it is quite realistic looking and made of serious cast iron - the damn things are heavy! As far as being realistic, the first night we had them out our cat came by, took one look at them and instantly went into panic mode thinking another cat has invaded his space. Noting is quite as humorous as seeing a real cat hissing at full volume, hair sticking up every which way, while carefully backing away from a pair of cast iron cats...


These are really fun
the eyes glow when you have a fire!
eerie and they look just like my own real, black cat
love them for the novelty

Stunning Cats
The cats are stunning and a conversation starter, but assembly was required and the nuts that hold the brackets onto the cats were unable to be tightened too well with the little tool provided, so they are a little wobbly, but usable. The measurements stated were a bit misleading, I assumed that the brackets would be long enough to hold up the faux wood logs, however the were short, perhaps 4 inches long, just long enough to hold the cat andirons upright. So I had to but a separate log holder and place these in front. The effect is lovely and the are really heavy and substantial.

Amazing quality! I have been looking for a set ...
Amazing quality! I have been looking for a set of these at a great price for a long time. They were delivered fast! They were in a few pieces, came with the hardware to put them together (a nut and bolt for each).

Cat fire dogs!
They are beautiful. I paired them with my gas logs in my victorian fireplace. They look real when the eyes catch the light of the fire and light up. Very heavy and good quality.

Click Here to Purchase it


No comments:

Post a Comment